Teen Boot Camp
Teen, small group exercise and fitness training. Boot camp fitness sessions meet for 45 to 60 minutes: Military fun-style circuit fitness training program designed just for teens.
Teen Boot camp is an outdoor/indoor interval training program designed for teens looking to kick start their fitness goals. The program combines cardio and strength training in one session. Bootcamp will constantly challenge you by offering you consistent and positive motivational support. Activities include Military style circuits, strength and flexibility stations using their own body weight, obstacle courses, ball games, jump ropes, and more. A great way to burn fat, calories, stays fit and makes new some friends. The benefits of real body conditioning, different types exercise and fitness in a fun, non-competitive and non-intimidating environment.
- An increase in personal self-esteem & confidence.
- Ability to “Make the Team” & participate in peer group youth sports weight management.
- Increased overall body-tone and feeling more comfortable in their appearance and clothes.
- Increased concentration & energy levels in school.
- Decrease in mood swings.
- Drinking more water.
- Decreased Stress and Anxiety levels associated with peer pressure, school, work & family living environments.
- Develop better and more “restful” sleep patterns overtime.
* No workout is the same. The RESULTS that you will achieve place this program in a class by itself.
** check with your local participating Fitwize 4 Kids to see what programs are being offered in your area.