Teacher Work Day Camps
TEACHER WORK DAY CAMPS
Fitwize will offer full-day care on:
- Columbus Day (Oct. 12)
- Teacher Work Day (Oct. 26)
- Teacher Work Days (Nov. 2-3)
- day before Thanksgiving (Nov. 25)
- Holiday Break (Dec. 23)
- Winter Break Camp (Dec. 28-31)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Jan. 18),
- LCPS’s moveable holiday & Inauguration day (Jan. 19-20)
- Student Holiday/Teacher Work Day (Mar. 2)
- Spring Break Camp (Mar. 29-Apr. 2)
- Student Holiday/Teacher Work Day (Apr. 12)
- When LCPSs are closed due to inclement weather, (if road conditions are not severe, and when weather permits) we will provide care from 9am to 4pm with an option for extended PM care.
Fitwize also offers a Spring Break Camp full-day program (Mar. 29-Apr. 2) with fitness and tumbling options, these require an additional fee in addition to the weekly fee.
A minimum of six students must be enrolled in the All Day program in order for the program to be offered. Parents will send a lunch and drink with their child and Fitwize will offer a healthy afternoon snack.
Summer Camps are a separate program from our After School Program, and are offered the first week after school is out of session.
To enroll your child(ren) in our All-Day care program, contact us via email or phone. Enrollment deadline is typically two-weeks prior to the teacher work day/holiday.