Fitwize 4 Kids has been one of the best decisions we have ever made. As a part-time personal trainer and nanny, we were searching for a business opportunity that we could own and grow together. We looked at various business models and came across ...
Fitwize 4 Kids Mobile
At Fitwize4kids we know that childhood obesity rates are increasing at an alarming rate and physical fitness classes are decreasing in schools. Many concerned parents are turning to Fitwize 4 Kids Mobile for help for their kids and teens.
What is Fitwize 4 Kids Mobile?
Fitwize 4 Kids mobile is an amazing fitness program made to help children get physically fit and have fun at the same time doing it. Our structured, age-appropriate, weekly classes incorporate dance, kickboxing, zumba®, games, gymnastics, sports conditioning and other fun activities. Fitwize 4 Kids have fun as they exercise and gain strength, balance, coordination, agility, flexibility and social skills. The most important benefit we offer, however, is the building of confidence and self-esteem.
Where do I operate Fitwize 4 Kids Mobile?
Your Fitwize 4 Kids Mobile Franchise will be operated out of your home. You will market to the elementary and middle schools in your protected territory. You will lead Fitwize 4 Kids noncompetitive, structured classes, birthday parties, “Kids Night Out” in schools, parks, churches and communities with our unique program you have to offer.
Here are some Health Facts:
- 15% of Americas youth is overweight.
- Obesity and super-obesity are up 36% and 98%, respectively, in the past 20 years.
- The average child gets less than 15 minutes of vigorous activity a day.
- 25% of U.S. children spend 4 or more hours per week watching TV.
- Poor diet and physical inactivity can lead to children developing adult diseases.
- 90% percent of parents think their children are fit, when only one out of three is.
- 35% of parents rated their children’s school programs for teaching good patterns of eating and physical activity to prevent obesity as “poor,” “non-existent,” or “don’t know.”
Fitwize 4 Kids Mobile (rights) provides exercise-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of healthy fitness to children, ages 5-15, by using various on the go exercise equipment.
Fitwize 4 Kids Mobile has a high probability for success in your area because:
- A true home-based business
- Requires only a modest investment
- Has NO national competition
- Quick ROI on your low-cost franchise
- Can be operated as a part/full time business
- Has high profit margins
- Has low fixed overhead
- It’s easy to operate
- It can be easily taught to anyone
- The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable
- Parents view the classes, camps, and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the cost is well spent
- The Fitwize 4 Kids Mobile Schedule follows the school-year calendar
- Year-round income with camps during school vacations and birthday parties anytime
- Thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put physical education first on their list of expenditures
Here is a summary of our franchise program:
Start Up Support
- Territory analysis;
- Guidance how to obtain contracts with public and private schools.
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate facility.
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual.
- Franchise Management Tool – our proprietary software to help you manage your business.
In addition to a complete process, the following services are provided to all franchisees:
- Comprehensive training period and materials
- Vehicle plan and design
- Pre-opening advertising and promotions plan
- On-site Grand Opening support
- Grand Opening Assistance
- Operation support
Tools For Success
- Use of Fitwize 4 Kids name, logos and trademarks;
- Your own email address at Fitwize4kids.com
- A well managed website that will promote your Fitwize 4 Kids business at an easy to find web address, that will post your address, phone number, and other contact information as well as all your classes and other activities (camps, birthday parties, etc.)
- A consistent update and optimized website to flow traffic to your protected area.
- Sales and marketing training, including how to obtain school contracts and utilizing our proven marketing strategies.
Minimum Investment Required: US $40,000
Recent Blog Post
I'm an owner and trainer with Fitwize 4 Kids in Germany. I have been in the fitness industry since 1985 and a Master Certified Personal Trainer since 2000.
I was very successful as a personal trainer from 2000 to 2007 at which point I retir...